The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts Karnataka PGCET 2022 very soon. The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test held every year. KEA organizes these entrance exams for those aspirants who are seeking admission for full-time/part-time courses of MBA/ MCA/ ME/ M. Tech/ M. Arch and for second-year lateral entry to MCA courses in various institutions and affiliated universities located in the state of Karnataka. Prasads coaching center is one of the best Karnataka PGCET Coaching centers in Bangalore.
PRASAD’S ACADEMY provides a highly technical regular classroom coaching program in Bangalore. We give guidance as per the new pattern with regular and weekend classes with highly experienced faculties who helps students to solve problems in an effective way. Our academy offers classroom training for PGCET 2021 and 2022. PGCET entrance exam classroom preparation includes effective handouts covering complete portions from the syllabus. Solving previous year’s question papers, Full-length, and section tests in a paper-based format. We provide Assignments to keep the students busy with the subject. Special classes for clearing doubts with individual attention. However, Prasad’s academy provides BEST KARNATAKA PGCET COACHING IN BANGALORE.
KEA conducts exams through offline mode. Candidates need to mark their answers on the OMR sheet with the help of a pen.
They give tests for a total of 100 marks for each course.
All questions in the test are multiple-choice. One question will carry four choices.
However, the mode of exam is in the English Language.
The duration of the Exam is 2 hours & 30 minutes.
There is no negative marking in the examination for wrong answers.
|ME/ M. Tech/ M. Arch
After the commencement of the Karnataka PGCET MBA exam 2022 KEA declares the result. A minimum marks barrier is set by the conducting body which is called as Karnataka PGCET MBA cutoff. later, Candidates who will clear this cutoff is going to list in the merit. The government assigns different ranks according to the marks they have secured in the examination.
Display of Seat Matrix: conducting body displays the total list of all the colleges participating in Karnataka PGCET MBA 2022 along with the number of seats available on the official website.
Invitation to counselling: Candidates who make their way to the merit list selects for the counselling process. Students invited for the counselling will have to register for the counselling process.
Counselling Day: Aspirants have to reach the particular counselling centre allotted to them to attend the counselling. They are advised to bring all the necessary documents on counselling day. However, a list of all the necessary documents is in the further sections of this article.
The procedure of Karnataka PGCET MBA 2020 Counselling:
• Document Verification
• Option Entry
• Seat Allotment
Registration: After the declaration of the Karnataka PGCET MBA 2020 result, KEA assigns candidates with different ranks. Qualified candidates who want to attend the counselling have to report at the counselling centre according to the schedule mentioned on the official website of KEA. There are 15 PGCET counselling/helpline centres according to which the candidates have to report and register their PGCET number at the centre. At the helpline centre, KEA families the candidates with the counselling process and various important rounds like option entry and other rounds.
Documents Verification: Candidates have to report at the helpline centre and have to all their previous documents related to their academics and get them verified in order to become eligible for the option entry process. Before coming to any helpline centre, candidates have to confirm their ranks, date and time for the documents verification process. Document verification is according to the details mentioned by the candidates in the application form. KEA issues An acknowledgement card and a verification slip to the candidates.
• Academic Record: Class 10th and 12th Marksheets
• Qualifying Examination Marksheet
• Income certificate of the candidates family
• Category certificate of the candidate (if any)
• Karnataka PGCET Admit Card
• PGCET MBA 2022 Scorecard
• Any other relevant documents
The government hosts the verification schedule on the website and issues secret keys to the candidates. The secret key is for the registration of the candidates at the online option entry portal. Candidates are advised to maintain secrecy for this key and not to reveal the secret key details to anyone.
Option Entry: Candidates have to choose the course/college of their choice from the seats available at the time of the option entry course. One can choose the option according to college wise, course wise, seats wise, discipline wise. There is no limit for the option entry course. They are advised to choose more and more options according to their ranks and the number of seats available in order to avoid any disappointment. We also advise the candidates to write the order or option of the colleges in which they would like to take admission on the paper first and discuss them with their parents or mentor before entering them into the system. Students can enter any number of colleges during the option entry.
Seat Allotment: KEA will do Seat Allotment for the candidates according to the choice filled by them during counselling. Government allots Candidates’ seats in colleges according to the choice filled by them and the rank obtained by them in the examination. For any candidate, the allotment process will not proceed until the candidates have completely searched for the availability of the seats. Aspirants can change their choices as many times as they can until the last date of the option entry.
Government records Candidates’ option entry after the last day and time notified for the option entry. After that, Candidates can not change their options. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the choices option entry on the last day of the option entry.
Important Instructions for the candidates participating in Karnataka PGCET MBA counselling 2022:
• Candidates are advised to take all the necessary documents to the documents verification centre. Along with original documents, candidates should take at least one set of xerox copies of all the documents which will get submitted to the conducting KEA.
• Students after getting qualified for the counselling process should get a look at all the colleges participating in Karnataka PGCET MBA 2020 counselling.
• Before appearing for the counselling candidates should consult first about the colleges they want to choose and wish to take admission according to the ranks they secured in Karnataka PGCET MBA 2020.
• One should not share one’s secret key after getting their documents verified.
• They can choose any number of colleges during the option entry process.
• Aspirants can change the choice of colleges as many times as they can before the last date of the option entry.
- Notification Releases: June 15, 2022
- Online Registration Starts: September 16, 2022 (Reopened)
- Registration Closes: 21th of September 2022
- Hall Ticket: October 07, 2022
- Exam Date: 13th of October 2022
- Releasing of Answer key: 2nd week of July 2022
- Declaration of Result: To be Notified
- Counselling Start: Will Announce later
General Candidates have to pay Rs. 650 and reserved candidates have to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee only through offline mode via Challan at any State Bank of Mysore Branch. Also, the fee can be paid through e-payment at any post office.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Domicile: One should be belonging to the Karnataka state must have a domicile of Karnataka.
For MBA Course:
- Educational qualification: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of duration in any discipline.
- Marks Required: Students must have scored 50% minimum aggregate marks in graduation degree and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
For MCA Course:
- One must have passed UG degree with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer.
- Aspirant must have secured 50% marks in graduation if he doesn’t belong to reserved category and for reserved category, 45% marks are required.
- Students should pass graduation degrees with Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Application, Business Mathematics, and Business Statistics as one of the subjects at graduation level.
For M. Tech/ ME /M. Arch Course:
- Candidate must have passed B. Tech/ M. Sc or equivalent degree to be eligible.
- They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC category of Karnataka state).
- Aspirants must have a valid GATE scorecard.
- The Application Form for Karnataka PGCET 2022 will be released in the third week of May 2022.
- Firstly, Candidates need to online register themselves by entering their name, course for which they are applying, date of birth, and other required information.
- After registering, students have to fill in various details, upload the required documents and make fee payments.
- Candidates must keep ready the scanned images of photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Before paying the fee, students have to verify complete details and then submit the form. No correction will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
- Students must fill in details in the application form carefully. The authority may or may not provide any correction facility.
- the Last date to fill out the application form is till the first week of June 2022.
- Aspirants must take a printout of the form for further use. Aspirants are advised to keep the application form safe as it will be needed during the counseling and admission process. However, Prasad’s academy provides BEST KARNATAKA PGCET COACHING IN BANGALORE.
Karnataka PGCET exam: Tentatively on the third week of July 2022
Release of mock allotment cut off for first round: On the first week of September 2022
The first allotment cut off: Maybe on the first week of September 2022
PGCET cut off 2022 for the second round: The third week of September 2022
Factors affecting Karnataka PGCET Cut off 2022:
The cut off of Karnataka PGCET is determined based on the following factors –
• Number of test-takers
• Difficulty level of exam
• Seats available
• Candidates qualifying for the exam
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Cut off – Important Points:
• Cut off is released college wise, course wise and category wise
• The difference between different colleges, categories, and courses. The cut-off ranks vary every year.
• Karnataka PGCET cut-off is basically the last rank based on which admission is offered for a particular college.
• However, Prasad’s academy provides BEST KARNATAKA PGCET COACHING IN BANGALORE.
ME/ M. Tech/ M. Arch:
The syllabus for this course will vary as per the branches chosen by the candidates. 60 questions will be from the technical syllabus and the remaining will be from Arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and English.
MBA syllabus consists of questions from English grammar, vocabulary, and literature sections. There will also be a question from General Knowledge, Reasoning, and General Intelligence and Quantitative analysis.
MCA exam has questions from General Awareness, General English, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, and Mathematics. However, Prasad’s academy provides BEST KARNATAKA PGCET COACHING IN BANGALORE, which provides excellent coaching for PGCET MCA.
Prasad Coaching Center will prepare candidates
for MCA MBA MA and tier M.Tech examinations. No sooner do the candidates clear
their PGCET exam than we will start suggesting students focus on students to
prepare them for their seat allotment. After all, we are an institute with
upskilled faculties. Our main motto is to see our students succeed. With this
intention, Prasad Coaching Center has decided to train students with great care.
Until now our coaching center has trained many outsiders for descriptive &
interview sessions. To rephrase it, our coaching institute is a prudent &
advisable coaching center.