Banking & SSC 7th January National Current Affairs
- JMM MLA Rabindra Nath Mahato Unanimously Elected as the Speaker of the Jharkhand Assembly
- I&B Minister Prakash Javadekar Confers the first ‘Antarrashtriya Yoga Diwas’ Awards to 30 media Organizations
- Acclaimed Painter & Sculptor Akbar Padamsee Dies in the Coimbatore at the age of 91; won Padma Bhushan and Lalit Kala Akademi Fellowship
- Former Commander of the Army’s Western Command Lt Gen P N Hoon Dies in Chandigarh at the age of 90
Banking & SSC 7th January International Current Affairs
- NASA’s TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) discovers an Earth-sized world within the habitable Rnge of Its star
- Pakistan’s National Assembly, the lower House of Parliament, Passes bills giving 3-year extension to Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa
- Iran designates US armed Forces and Pentagon as ‘terrorist entities’
Banking & SSC 7th January Economy & Business Current Affairs
- India’s GDP growth rate for 2019-2020 estimated at 5%; was 6.8% in 2018-19: Government.
- India’s per-Capita monthly Income up by 6.8% to Rs 11,254 during 2019-2020: Government.
- IBBI notifies the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Liquidation Process) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020
- 2nd National GST Conference held in New Delhi for streamlining GST System
- Export Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) Raises $1 billion through an overseas bond Sale to execute Regular activities
- Group of Ministers (GoM) led by Home Minister Amit Shah Approves Expression of Interest (EoI) as well as the share purchase Agreement for Air India’s privatisation
- Apparel Export Promotion Council of India (AEPC) Appoints A Sakthivel as its New Chairman
Banking & SSC 7th January Sports Current Affairs
- Bhubaneswar to host First edition of Khelo India University Games From Feb 22nd to March 1st.
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.