IBPS CLERK COACHING IN BANGALORE
IBPS Clerk is a Common Written Exam (CWE), conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). They conducts online exams (Preliminary and Main) once a year to recruit candidates for clerical cadre posts in all participating banks/ organizations. All eligible candidates who wish to join any of the participating banks need to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks). CWE is a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in Public Sector Banks. The clerical post is an entry level cadre for anyone who wishes to become a banker. PRASADS IBPS CLERK coaching in Bangalore with both well experienced faculties and special tutors helps students to crack exams. Firstly they participate in the day to day activities of banking. Besides, they also have the responsibility to address the queries and guidance to the customers.
- After being selected as a “Clerk officer”, you will get multiple chances to be promoted to a higher level. Your increment depends upon your performance during the probation period of six months which varies from bank to bank. Then candidates will be selected for senior posts after every two years. Most bank aspirants aim to become officers.
- There are two ways to become an officer:
1. Internal Examination: This is the most effective way of getting promoted to a higher post.
2. Post-graduation Degree: Banks will consider moving you to an higher post based on your educational qualification.
- Your increment as a clerk depends upon your performance during probation as well as while working under various departments.
- Every two years later, depending upon your performance you will be selected for a senior level post.
- Every year at our IBPS CLERK COACHING IN BANGALORE provide internal promotional exam coaching for our students.
- Succeeding few years of service you will be eligible for an internal promotional exam. If you clear this exam, you will become a Trainee Officer (TO).
- If students trying to get into clerk level posts now, then later he can be promoted to higher posts.
- Receive cheques, drafts, withdrawal forms,
- cash payment and cash passing.
- updating passbooks.
- verifying customer account details & signatures
- Explaining features of the bank to the customers.
- Hold the bank cash, bank keys, and other valuables in safe custody. Be responsible for a streamlined running of the cash department.
- Monitor the work of other clerks and sub staff.
- Handle the deposit and withdrawal cash.
- Maintain a daily record of balance.
- Perform bank office works such as receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally, data entry & issue EDI stamps Issue.
- Cheque books authentication of clients.
- Market financial products of the bank like deposits, loans and schemes to visitors.
- Roles of clerks is comparatively easy to Probationary officers.
- As mentioned above, candidates must perform the roles of clerk in different ways.
- students will neither feel difficulty to crack the exam nor feel difficulty to work, as roles of clerks will be limited.
- Bank clerks have a fixed salary (basic pay), which ranges from 11,765 to 42,020, and a certain number of perks and allowances they’re entitled to. The salary structure of a bank clerk is something like this:
Facilities Provided Places with Population above 4.5 million Places with Population below 4.5 million Basic Pay Rs 11765 Rs 11765 Special Allowance Rs 911 Rs 911 DA Rs 5311 Rs 5311 CCA Rs 0 Rs 0 TA Rs 425 Rs 425 Total (without HRA) Rs 18413 Rs 18413 HRA 1176 Rs 1058 Gross Salary Rs 19589 Rs 19472
- Dearness Allowance (DA) : 39.4% of basic pay
- HRA (House Rent Allowance) : 7-9% of basic pay
- Metro cities : 8.50% of basic pay
- Cities with population more than 5 lakhs : 7:5% of basic pay
- Other cities : 6.5% of basic pay
- Special Allowance : 7.5%
- Medical Allowance : Fixed at Rs. 20,000 and is paid annually.
- Due to these allowances mentioned above, candidates wishes to work in banking sector.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India||United Bank of India|
Moreover, there will be changes in number of banks participating every year.
- Educational Qualification : Most importantly candidates must have degree from a University recognized by the Government of India.
- Computer Literacy : Knowledge of computer operation is a must as the IBPS Clerk exam is conducted online.
- Age Eligibility : Minimum: 20 years – Maximum: 28 years.
- Language Proficiency : Candidates should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State/UT.
One should be able to read, write and speak the language.
- Nationality / Citizenship of Applicants : Applicants applying for IBPS CWE/Bank Clerk Examination should be one of the following:
1. Firstly, he should be Citizen of India.
2. A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
3. Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
4. Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam. Any many other east African countries of
Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
5. Aspirants belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
- Age Relaxation
CATEGORY AGE RELAXATION Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years Persons with Disabilities (PWD) 10 years Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Serviceman The actual period of service rendered in the defense forces +3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- The schedule of the exam is mentioned below:
ACTIVITY DATES Ibps clerk notification 30th June 2022 Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary 28th August 2022 to 4th September 2022 Result of Online Exam – Preliminary September 2022 Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main September 2022 Conduct of Online Examination – Main 8th October 2022 Declaration of Final Result April 2023
- 2022 Bank IBPS clerk exams dates will be notified soon.
- As soon as the official notification for IBPS Clerk 2022 Recruitment will be released, the application process will be initiated soon after. The application process will be online. However, you will have to make sure that you use one of the supported browsers to avoid any errors. The complete application process will be done in few simple steps:
1. Visit official website of IBPS and register yourself by clicking on “New Registration” tab.
2. You will have to upload your scanned photograph and signature according to the mentioned specifications.
3. Fill up your complete details in the application form including your educational, professional and other details.
Make sure the details are all correct and verified. Submit your verified application form and move to the final step.
4. Even after entering all the details, the application will be completed only after the application fee is paid. You will have to choose one of the online payment options and submit the exam fee.
5. Click on “Final Submit”
- Without the submission of application fee, the IBPS Clerk 2022 application process will not be completed. As a result candidates application status will be kept in hold. The fee amount may vary according to the different categories of candidates. The fee will have to be paid online.
- Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-S candidates.
- Al though this may be true, Prasads IBPS CLERK COACHING IN BANGALORE helps candidates to clear their cut off easily by securing enough marks.
- Category wise Cut Off Marks 2021-2022 (Out of 100) :
State/ UT SC ST OBC UR Andaman & Nicobar NA NA NA NA Andhra Pradesh 41.43 32.95 48.1 50.98 Arunachal Pradesh NA 32.7 NA 40.03 Assam 43.4 38.48 44.2 49.83 Bihar 36.6 35.28 49.1 51.78 Chandigarh 43.63 NA 48.38 55.18 Chattisgarh 34.55 26.38 48.05 49.88 Dadar & Nagar Haveli NA NA NA 44.25 Daman & Diu NA NA 37.8 37.93 New Delhi 44.35 39.18 50.6 55.83 Goa 39.93 NA 48.1 48.93 Gujarat 39.83 25.08 42.3 48.45 Haryana 44.18 NA 50.3 56.43 Himachal Pradesh 40.28 40.38 45.15 53.5 Jammu & Kashmir 49.35 33.48 44 54.93 Jharkhand 28.93 26.53 46.03 50.63 Karnataka 42.78 36.83 48.8 51.95 Kerala 49.68 28.85 51.5 53.58 Lakshadweep NA NA NA 46.45 Madhya Pradesh 37.33 27.78 47.05 51.18 Maharashtra 46.1 33.93 48.2 50.08 Manipur NA 45.53 NA 49.05 Meghalaya NA 31.95 NA 39.7 Mizoram NA 37.63 NA 54.73 Nagaland NA 44.3 NA 45.45 Odisha 37.9 24.68 49.78 51.28 Puducherry 41.55 NA 51.25 51.25 Punjab 40.88 NA 48.35 56.58 Rajasthan 40.88 31.75 51.23 53.18 Sikkim NA 41.53 45.78 45.78 Tamil Nadu 43.95 32.55 52.35 52.43 Telangana 43.53 37.23 49.5 51.75 Tripura 35.68 32.88 NA 50.33 Uttar Pradesh 37.13 27.8 44.88 51.45 Uttarakhand 41.15 45.45 44.55 52.5 West Bengal 40.73 34.73 44.2 53.28
- Selection process includes two steps:
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Questions) (100 Marks).
2. Main Examination (Objective Type Questions) (200 Marks).
- Note: There is no interview in the recruitment process of IBPS Clerk. 100% weight-age will be given to the marks obtained by the candidates in the main exam. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination will not be added for the selection. But only the marks obtained in the mains exam will be considered.
- Interview section will be there only if candidates applying for Probationary Officer posts. In that case, Prasads IBPS Clerk coaching in Bangalore guides candidates to clear their interview section.
- Prelims :
Name of Subject Number of Questions Maximum Marks Duration English Language 30 30 20 minutes Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 minutes Numerical Ability 35 35 20 minutes Total 100 100
- Mains :
Name of Tests No. of Qs. Max. Marks Time General English 40 40 35 minutes Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 minutes Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 minutes General/Financial Awareness 50 50 35 minutes Total 190 200 160 minutes
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question. IBPS CLERK coaching in Bangalore must train students in such a way that students will not mark the wrong answers.
SYLLABUS IBPS CLERK COACHING IN BANGALORE MUST COVER FOR PRELIMS:
- English Language:
- – Comprehension Passage
– Spellings/Detecting miss-spelt words
– Fill in the Blanks
– Spot the Error
– Synonyms/Homonyms Idioms & Phrases
– One word substitution
– Improvement of Sentences
– Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
– Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
– Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
– Shuffling of Sentence parts
– Cloze Passage
- Numerical Ability:
- – Simplifications
– Roots & Averages
– Surds & Indices
– Profit & Loss
– Ratio & Proportion
– Partner ship
– Chain rule
– Time & work
– Pipes & Cisterns
– Time & Distances
– Problems on trains
– Boats & streams
– Allegation & mixtures
– Simple Interest
– Compound interest
– Stocks & Shares
– Clocks & algorithms
– Volume & surface area
– permutations & combinations
– heights & distances
- Reasoning Ability:
- – Directions & Arrangements (Circular Arrangements)
– Codes (Sentence Coding)
– Critical Reasoning
– Analogies (Meaning Based + Logical)
– Data Sufficiency
– Sequential Output Tracing
– Visual Reasoning
- No sooner than we understand our students are going to clear their prelims we start preparing them for their mains.
- We provide Coaching not only for clerks post but also for Probationary officers posts.
- Moreover, candidates must be prepared not only for their prelims but also for their mains exam in prior. Because candidates will not get enough time once they get their prelims results.
- Therefore, candidates must join proper IBPS clerk coaching in Bangalore to clear both prelims & mains examinations.
SYLLABUS IBPS CLERK COACHING IN BANGALORE MUST COVER FOR MAINS
- Knowledge of current events, sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitution.
- News about technology & research, news on India and its neighboring countries.
- Because candidates must be updated with recent incidents happening around them.
- Financial Awareness: Marketing Aptitude, Economy, Banking & Finance.
- General English
- – Vocabulary
– Word formation
– Sentence completion
– Theme detection
– Deriving conclusions
– Passage completion
– Error detection
– Passage correction
– Sentence correction
- Quantitative Aptitude
- – Roots & Averages
– Number system
– Surds & Indices
– Ratio & Proportion
– Allegation & Mixtures
– Profit & Loss
– Chain Rule
– Time & Work
– Pipes & Cisterns
– Time & Distances
– Problems on Trains
– Boats & Streams
– Simple Interest
– Compound Interest
– Stocks & Shares
– Clocks & Algorithms
– Volume & Surface Area
– Heights & Distances
– Permutations & Combinations
– Data Integration – Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tabulation
- Reasoning Ability
- Analogy, Coding & Decoding, Blood relations, Sitting arrangements, Series completion, Syllogisms, Decision making, Statement reasoning, Analogy, Series completion, Classification.
- Computer Knowledge
- Computer Hardware, Operating System Concepts, Shortcut keys, MS Word, Excel, MS Power Point, Access, Internet & Networks, Basic Security Concepts, Latest Technologies.
- In conclusion Prasads IBPS CLERK COACHING in BANGALORE provides coaching for every subjects. so that aspirants are going to hit the jackpot by getting placed in reputed banks.