The IBPS RRB is a national level recruitment exam which is conducted for the post of officers and office assistant. IBPS will release the notification of RRB(Regional Rural Banks) in order to recruit Group “A” Officers (Scale 1, 2, 3) and Group “B” Office Assistant (multipurpose) in the various public sector banks and other financial institutes. Prasad Coaching Center will also provide coaching for RRB Exams & recognized as the best IBPS RRB COACHING IN BANGALORE. The recruitment process involves Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview round.
IBPS selects the following posts through IBPS RRB. Exam:
|Office Assistant||Marketing Manager||Treasury Manager|
|Officer Scale – I||Banking Officer Scale – II||Agriculture Officer (Grade – II)|
|Law Officer (Grade – II)||Law Officer (Grade – II)||Chartered Accountant (Grade II)|
|Officer (Grade III)||IT Officer (Grade II)|
- The RRB officer is essentially a Management Trainee job. The new recruits are kept on a probation period for two years. After the two years, candidates can get a full-time job and in two years the candidates are given training on the work profile of RRB officer.On the successful completion of the Probation period, the Manager Trainee will be promoted to the Assistant Manager position.Being part of a Regional Rural Bank, one is always open to various growth opportunities both within and outside the organization. A person who joins as a Scale I officer can move to become Scale II and III officer through promotion.There are also exchange programs wherein RRB employees are deputed to work in different government departments and share their expertise for effective implementation of various schemes. Aspirants who wants to enliven their career can start your preparation today by joining IBPS RRB COACHING IN BANGALORE
- Regular banking activities : The RRB officer has to perform all the activities that a commercial bank officer performs on a daily basis. The officer has to handle the books of the banks, helps the customers, make the public relationship, help the other co-workers, manage cash book etc. The functions that RRB officer has to perform on a regular basis.
- Loans : The RRB Officer main duty is to provide credit facility to the rural areas. The officer grants the agriculture loan to the farmers after evaluating their papers and documents. The RRB banks were established to give banking facility to the rural people and grant agricultural loans to the farmers and to eliminate the zamindari system.The officer appointed by RRB, it’s his duty to distribute loan to the farmer’s and encourage them to take a loan from the bank.
- Maintaining Credit Profile : The duty of the RRB officer begins from the distribution of loan. The officer has to be cautious in this role since most of the agriculture loans and loans to allied sectors turn into NPA very soon if you do not monitor them properly. The officer needs to regularly visit the loan taker and examine their capacity to pay back the loan.
- Recovery of the loan : The officer had to maintain the books of loan takers and remind them regarding the due payment. The recovery of loan also falls in the hope profile of the RRB officer.They need to visit customers and ask them to clear their dues. But if they fail to return the money, then the officer has to find alternative options. The officer can auction the mortgaged properties of the customers to recover the money of loan.
- Public relationship : It is one of the most important works in IBPS Bank RRB Officer Job Profile. The officer has to maintain good relations with the public. The officer should conduct different methods to attract them. The public of the RRB banks in rural and less educated people, so the officer should conduct different methods to engulf them in the bank.The loan mela should be conducted by the officer to explain different loan schemes to the farmers and the benefits of the activities should be explained to them. The one to one communication helps in making the relationship between the public and bank.
- Audit of the report : The officer has to evaluate the bank’s annual balance sheet and access the annual reports of the bank. The officer has to maintain the audit report of the financial year and telly with the last year report.Prepare Bank reports and consult with higher authorities. The officer of the bank has to prepare a report of the day to day banking activities and share it with other higher authorities. The officer provides different information to the higher authorities about the local financial conditions and the facilities required to them.
- The Implementation of schemes : The officer has the duty to maintain the schemes issued by the government. The government issued different schemes for the uplifting of the rural area and it’s the RRB officer duty to implement these schemes in his branch area.
- The salary structure of a IBPS RRB officer is something like this:
Post In Hand Salary Office assistant(multipurpose) Rs. 7200 – 19300 Officer Scale – I Rs. 29,000 – 33,000 Officer Scale – II Rs. 33,000 – 39,000 Officer Scale – III Rs. 38,000 – 44,000
- Educational Qualification:
1. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. For Officer Scale-1: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. For Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum
50% marks in aggregate or equivalent. And 2 years experience as an officer in a bank or financial institution.
4. For Officer Scale-2 (Specialist Officer): Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Information
Technology from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent. And also need some relevant
5. For Officer Scale-3: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
or equivalent. And minimum 5 years experience as an officer in a bank or financial institutions.
- Age Limit:
1. Officer Scale-1: Min 18 years and Max 30 years
2 Officer Scale-2: Min 21 years and Max 32 years
3. Officer Scale-3: Min 21 years and Max 40 years
4. Office Assistant: Min 18 years and Max 28 years
- Age Relaxation:
S.No. Category Age Relaxation 1 SC / ST 5 years 2 OBC 3 years 3 Persons with Disability 10 years 4 Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 1.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years 5 Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen (For the post of office assistants) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years. (For the post of officers) 5 years 6 Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands & who not remarried (Only for the post of office assistants) 9 years 7 Persons affected by 1984 riots 5 years
- Note: Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificates in original / copies at the time of joining.
1. Candidate must be either:
2. Citizen of India, or
3. Subject of Nepal, or
4. Subject of Bhutan, or
5. Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the January 1, 1962 with the intention of permanently settle down in India, or
6. A person of Indian origin who has migrated from, Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African Countries such as Kenya, Zaire, Uganda,
the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settle down in India
- PRASADS provides IBPS RRB COACHING IN BANGALORE & plays prominent role in giving aspirants to many rural banks.
- The schedule of the exam is mentioned below:
ACTIVITY Important Dates Application Start Dates 7th June 2022 (tentative) Application End Dates 27th June 2022 Download of Call Letter July/August 2022 Online Preliminary Exam August 2022 Prelims Result & Call Letter for Mains September 2022 Online Mains Exam Date September/October 2022 Provisional Allotment January 2023
- As soon as the official notification for IBPS RRB 2022 Recruitment will be released, the application process will be initiated soon after. The IBPS RRB application process will be online and therefore you will have to make sure that you use one of the supported browsers to avoid any errors. The complete application process will be done in few simple steps:
1. Visit official website of IBPS and register yourself by clicking on “New Registration” tab.
2. You will have to upload your scanned photograph and signature according to the mentioned specifications.
3. Fill up your complete details in the application form thereafter including your educational, professional and other details. Make sure the details are all correct and verified. Submit your verified application form and move to the final step.
4. After all the details have been entered, the application will get completed only after the application fee will be paid which will be done in online mode. You will have to choose one of the online payment options and submit the exam fee.
5. Click on “Final Submit”.
- Without the submission of application fee, the IBPS RRB 2022 application process will not be considered complete. The fee amount may vary according to the different categories of candidates. The fee will have to be paid online.
- Application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 600 and application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PwD and Ex-S candidates.
- IBPS has introduced 8106 vacancies for IBPS RRB 2022 Exam. The table for Post-wise vacancies is mentioned below.
- The number of vacancies for IBPS RRB 2021 was 9698 for Office Assistant and Officer Grade-I.
Posts Vacancies Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 4483 Officer Scale –I 2676 Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) 12 Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) 06 Officer Scale-II (Treasury Officer) 10 Officer Scale-II (Law) 18 Officer Scale-II (CA) 19 Officer Scale-II (IT) 57 Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) 745 Officer Scale – III 80
- The exam pattern for the selection to the post of Office Assistant is quite different to that of exam pattern for the selection to the post of Officer Grade. For IBPS RRB Assistant 2022, Exam will be conducted in two phases:
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
No interview process will be conducted for selecting candidates to the post of Office Assistant. Selection will be made purely on the marks obtained by candidate in his/her Mains Examination. PRASADs is the IBPS RRB Coaching in Bangalore which provides coaching for both prelims & mains.
- IBPS Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern :
S. No. Section Question Marks Duration 1 Reasoning 40 40 A cumulative time of 45 mins 2 Numerical Ability 40 40 Total 80 80
- IBPS Assistant Mains Exam Exam Pattern:
S. No. Section Question Marks Duration 1 Reasoning 40 50 A cumulative time of 2 hours is provided 2 General Awareness 40 40 3 Numerical Ability 40 50 4 English/Hindi Language 40 40 5 Computer Knowledge 40 20 Total 200 200
- IBPS RRB 2022 Officer Grade Preliminary Examination :
S. No. Section Question Marks Duration 1 Reasoning 40 40 A cumulative time of 45 mins 2 Numerical Ability 40 40 Total 80 80 –
- IBPS RRB 2022 Mains Exam (Officer Scale-I) :
S. No. Section Question Marks Duration 1 Reasoning 40 50 A cumulative time of 2 hours is Provided 2 General Awareness 40 40 3 Numerical Ability 40 50 4 English/Hindi Language 40 40 5 Computer Knowledge 40 20 Total 200 200
- A common exam (single exam) will be conducted for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III this year to select candidates on the basis of their professional knowledge.
- The cut-off for IBPS RRB 2022 will be released once the paper for the same has been conducted. The cut-off for Preliminary Exams and Mains Exam will be different. The cut-off marks will be generated both state wise as well as category wise.
- IBPS RRB Assistant 20 cut-off (Prelims)
- Prelims :
- English Language:
– Comprehension Passage
– Spellings/Detecting miss-spelt words
– Fill in the Blanks
– Spot the Error
– Synonyms/Homonyms Idioms & Phrases
– One word substitution
– Improvement of Sentences
– Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
– Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
– Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
– Shuffling of Sentence parts
– Cloze Passage
- Numerical Ability:
– Roots & Averages
– Surds & Indices
– Profit & Loss
– Ratio & Proportion
– Partner ship
– Chain rule
– Time & work
– Pipes & Cisterns
– Time & Distances
– Problems on trains
– Boats & streams
– Allegation & mixtures
– Simple Interest
– Compound interest
– Stocks & Shares
– Clocks & algorithms
– Volume & surface area
– permutations & combinations
– heights & distances
- Reasoning Ability:
– Directions & Arrangements (Circular Arrangements)
– Codes (Sentence Coding)
– Critical Reasoning
– Analogies (Meaning Based + Logical)
– Data Sufficiency
– Sequential Output Tracing
– Visual Reasoning
- General / Financial Awareness
– General Awareness: Knowledge of current events, sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitution, news about technology & research, news on India and its neighbouring countries.
– Financial Awareness: Marketing Aptitude, Economy, Banking & Finance.
- General English
– Word formation
– Sentence completion
– Theme detection
– Deriving conclusions
– Passage completion
– Error detection
– Passage correction
– Sentence correction
- Quantitative Aptitude
– Roots & Averages
– Number system
– Surds & Indices
– Ratio & Proportion
– Allegation & Mixtures
– Profit & Loss
– Chain Rule
– Time & Work
– Pipes & Cisterns
– Time & Distances
– Problems on Trains
– Boats & Streams
– Simple Interest
– Compound Interest
– Stocks & Shares
– Clocks & Algorithms
– Volume & Surface Area
– Heights & Distances
– Permutations & Combinations
– Data Integration – Line Graphs, Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Tabulation
- Reasoning Ability
– Analogy, Coding & Decoding, Blood relations, Sitting arrangements, Series completion, Syllogisms, Decision making, Statement reasoning, Analogy, Series completion, Classification.
- Computer Knowledge
– Computer Hardware, Operating System Concepts, Shortcut keys, MS Word, Excel, MS Power Point, Access, Internet & Networks, Basic Security Concepts, Latest Technologies.
- IBPS RRB COACHING IN BANGALORE must prepare their students for both prelims & mains examinations.