Staff Selection Commission COACHING IN BANGALORE
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. At present it has seven Regional offices at Prayagraj, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur(MP and CG) and Chandigarh.
SSC currently functions as an autonomous body that is mainly engaged in conducting competitive exams for recruitment to various posts in the SSC departments, organizations. In the previous years, SSC has conducted various exams as given below.
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC CGL)
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL)
- Junior Engineer
- Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- Selection Post
- SI (Central Police Organization)
- Stenographer C & D
Function of Commission
- To make recruitment to (i) all Group “B” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices which are in the pay scales the maximum of which is Rs.10,500 or below and (ii) all non-technical Group “C” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, except those posts which are specifically exempt from the purview of the Staff Selection Commission.
- To conduct examinations and/or interviews, whenever required for recruitment to the posts within its purview. The examinations would be held as far as possible at different centres and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State/Region.
In particular, to hold Open Competitive Examinations for recruitment to the posts of:
- Lower Division Clerks in the various Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India including those participating in the Central Secretariat Clerical Service /Indian Foreign Service (B), Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service and the Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Grade “C” and Grade “D” Stenographers of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service and equivalent Grades of Indian Foreign Service (B) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Armed Forces Head quarters Stenographers Service and to the posts of Stenographers in other Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India not participating in the aforesaid Services;
- Assistants in the various Ministries/Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India including those participating in the Central Secretariat Service/ IFS (B)/ Railway Board Secretariat Service/Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service;
- Inspectors of Central Excise in different Collectorates of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income-Tax in different charges of the Commissioners of Income-Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in different Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement;
- Sub-Inspectors in , Central Bureau of Investigation and Central Police Organisations;
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants under the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments and Upper Division Clerks in Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD, a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, General Central Services (Technical) post.
- Statistical Investigators, Grade IV of Subordinate Statistical Service (SSC), a Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial post in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Tax Assistant ( a Group C non – Gazetted Ministerial post in various Commissionerates of Central Board of Direct Taxes ( CBDT) and Central Board of Excise and Customs )
- Section Officer ( Commercial Audit), a Group “B” Non-gazetted post in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Section Officer (Audit) , a Group B Non-Gazetted post in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General
The Commission also holds Departmental Examination for promotion from:
- Group “D” to Lower Division Clerk Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service and equivalent grades in Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service/Armed Force Hqrs. Clerical Service;
- Lower Divisional Clerks to Upper Divisional Clerks Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service and equivalent Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service/Armed Forces Hqrs. Clerical Service;
- Stenographers Grade “D” to Stenographers Grade “C” of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service and equivalent grades in Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Armed Forces Hqrs. Stenographers Service.
- The Commission conducts periodical Typewriting Tests in English and Hindi.
- The Commission prepares schemes for recruitment to all Group “B” posts which are in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 or below and Group “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries/Departmental of the Govt. of India including its Attached and Subordinate Offices in consultation with the Departments concerned.
- The Commission conducts examinations/selections for recruitment to all Group “B” posts which are in the pay scales the maximum of which is Rs.10, 500 or below and all Group “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries/Departments of the Govt. from time to time.
- The Commission performs such other functions as may be entrusted to it by the Central Govt. from time to time.
special features of ssc coaching in Bangalore
- Skilled Faculty: We have a dedicated group of faculty that is inclined towards the all-round professional growth of the students. They provide aspirants with necessary guidance and knowledge to scale SSC Exams with ease.
- Quality Course Content: Career Power has the most comprehensive and exhaustive Course Content for SSC Exams. The course material covers all the topics of all the sections that are asked in SSC Exams enabling students to prepare extensively for SSC Exams.
- Best Online Tests: We provide our students with a real time feel of the examinations conducted through our well-designed Test Series.
- Extra Doubt Clearing Sessions: We provide aspirants with extra sessions apart from regular classes to clear their doubts and queries so that they can prepare efficiently for their upcoming exams.
- Classes by Veteran Faculties.
- Special Classes on Improving Speed in Aptitude using Vedic Maths.
- Teaching from basics to high level.
- Extra doubt clearance classes.
- 2000+ online Mock Exams.
- Daily Current Affairs.
- One to one attention by teachers and tutors for Each Subject.
- Individual Tutors for each subject
- Special Class for Non-Math‘s Students to improve the Basics
- Special classes on English language basics
- Class Handouts, Practice Handouts, exam handouts on each Topic.
- Notification Alert on Every Exam.
- Doubt clearance in whatsapp