- On October 24, 2019, the Indian Railways launched the “one touch ATVM” at 42 rural stations. The purpose of the service is to render quick ticketing to millions of commuters, particularly in the Mumbai Suburban Network.
- Under the aegis of Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) have launched an online aptitude test named as ‘Tamanna’ (Try And Measure Aptitude And Natural Abilities) in a bid to help students make right career decisions.
- The government of Odisha and the world bank have signed 165 million USD loan contract to beef up smallholder farmers. The aim of the loan is to put into effect “integrated Irrigation project for climate Resilient Agriculture”.
- The Global Bio-India summit is to be held for the first time in India between November 21 and November 23, 2019. It is being organized by BIRAC and DBT of Ministry of Science and Technology. The purpose of the summit is to attract investments, showcase the country’s indigenous strengths and aspirations.
- Ministry of Science and Technology gave the “Guidelines for the Evaluation of Nano pharmaceuticals in India” on October 24, 2019. This is the most crucial step for delineating quality, safety and efficacy assessment of the novel nano formulations. The guidelines are important as they help to provide predictable regulatory pathways and transparency for nano pharmaceuticals in India.
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group