Banking & SSC 24th January National Current Affairs
- CEC Sunil Arora takes Over as the brand new Chair of the Forum of the Election Management Bodies of South Asia (FEMBoSA) for 2020
- National Girl Child day Celebrated on January 24; Government announces to set up Ten Chairs in different universities within the name of eminent women to Inspire women to carry out research activities
- UP Diwas Celebrated on January 24; CM Yogi Adityanath lays Foundation of 18 Atal Residential schools for kids of Labourers
- Scholars from India and Russia participate in the First Ganga-Volga Dialogue of Civilizations held in New Delhi
- Department of Biotechnology holds International Summit on Women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) – “Visualizing the Future: New Skylines” on January 23-24 in New Delhi
- Latest edition of Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary capabilities 26 new Indian English words, together with Aadhaar, chawl, dabba, hartal and shaadi
- Dipa Chaudhury & Puneet Gupta Awarded presented Romain Rolland Prize for Translation for his or her Hindi translation of French cartoon series “Asterix”
- India Successfully test-fires K-4 Submarine-Launched missile of 3500 km range off Visakhapatnam coast.
- India, Bangladesh sign agreement to upgrade 50 km Ashuganj (River port)-Akhaura (land port) road in Bangladesh into 4-lane highway.
- 644 extremists from Eight banned outfits Surrender in Assam
Banking & SSC 24th January International Current Affairs
- India’s ranked eightieth on Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI-2019) of Transparency International; New Zealand and Denmark are Least corrupt, Somalia maximum corrupt
- Ruling Nepal Communist Party wins 16 seats out of 18 in National Assembly, the Raja sabha of parliament
- China: Death toll in coronavirus outbreak Climbs to 25; government authorities lock down eight Cities to prevent its spread
- WEF announces the release of Global Consortium for Digital Currency Governance in order to design a framework for the governance of virtual currencies
- International Day of Education observed on January 24; topic: ‘Learning for humans, planet, prosperity and peace
Banking & SSC 24th January Economy & Business Current Affairs
- India’s Foreign exchange Reserves Touch a lifetime high of USD 462.Sixteen billion in the week ended January 17
- Govt’s of India and the World Bank sign USD 210 million loan Agreement for State of Maharashtra’s Agribusiness and Rural transformation Project.
- IndusInd Bank launches wealth management platform Pioneer Banking for high internet-really worth clients
- West Bengal was into the top state in vegetable production in 2018-19 at 29.55 million tonne (MT)
- Tata Steel Kalinganagar Honoured at WEF meeting in Davos for admittance into the Global Lighthouse Network
Banking & SSC 24th January Sports Current Affairs
- India Beat host NZ by 6 wickets in the First T20I of the Five-match Series at the Eden Park, Auckland
- India’s Sonia Lather (women’s 57kg) wins Bronze at Strandja Memorial Boxing Tournament in Sofia, Bulgaria.
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.