Banking & SSC 1st February National Current Affairs
- Coronavirus Outbreak in China: 324 Indians Evacuated from Wuhan city in Air India aircraft
- Gopal Baglay Appointed India’s new High Commissioner to Sri Lanka.
- ‘Veer Smriti’ memorial for 357 Army and Assam Rifles personnel killed while Fighting Insurgency in Nagaland Inaugurated at Mokokchung
- Andra Pradesh Government. Launches doorstep pension delivery scheme ‘YSR Pension Kanuka’
- Sahitya Akademi Awardee winner Punjabi Writer Jaswant Singh Kanwal Dies at 101 in Moga district of Punjab
Banking & SSC 1st February International Current Affairs
- Maldives Officially Rejoins Commonwealth greater than 3 years after quitting Over Criticism of its Human Rights record
- Pakistan declares countrywide emergency to war Locusts destroying Crops
- Bestselling author Mary Higgins Clark Dies on the age of 92
Banking & SSC 1st February Economy & Business Current Affairs
- Pramod Agrawal assumes Charge as the new CMD of Coal India Ltd
- 3rd private Train of the IRCTC to run b/m Indore and Varanasi as Humsafar Express: Railway Board Chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav
Banking & SSC 1st February Sports Current Affairs
- Australian Open Tennis: Sofia Kenin (US) wins women’s Singles title; Barbora Krejčíková (Czech Republic) & Nikola Mektić (Croatia) win mixed doubles Title.
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.