Banking & SSC 1st January National Current Affairs
- EC Launches Online Political Parties Registration Tracking Management System (PPRTMS) to allow political parties track Status of their applications for Registration.
- National Green Corps Scheme revived in J&K, seeks to provide Financial assistance to Eco Clubs of Registered Schools
- 2020 to be Observed as Susashan Sankalp Varsh: Haryana Chief Minster Manohar Lal Khattar
- Major Anoop Mishra Felicitated with the Army Design Bureau (ADB) Excellence award for the Developing of Sarvatra bulletproof jacket
- Veteran Political Cartoonist Vikas Sabnis passes away in Mumbai at 69
- National Tribal Dance Festival Organised in Raipur, Chhattisgarh from December 27th to 3th
- UP State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) Launches dedicated helpline, ‘Damini’ for women’s Safety
- Odisha’s Dhanu Yatra, known as world’s Largest Open-air theatre Festival, being held in Bargarh town from December 31st to Jan 10th
RAILWAY FARE HIKE
- Indian Railways announced Fare Hike across its network, excluding suburban Trains, Effective from Jan 1, 2020.
- While suburban fares remain unchanged, Ordinary non-AC, non-suburban fares hiked by 1 paise per kilo meters of journey.
- The Hike will be two paise/km in fares of mail/express non-AC classes
- The Hike will be four paise/km hike in AC classes
Banking & SSC 1st January Economy & Business Current Affairs
- RBI Launches ‘MANI’ (Mobile Aided Note Identifier) app to help visually Challenged persons to Identify denomination of notes
- Finance Minister Launches ‘eBkray’ platform to enable Online Auction of attached assets by banks
- Government. appoints Lawyer Rohan Shah as India’s Representative and Governor on the board of Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
- Vinod Kumar Yadav assumes charge as Chairman, Railway Board on Reappointment for a period of one year
- BHEL Commissions India’s First lignite-based 500 MW
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.