Banking & SSC 5th January National Current Affairs
- Government. to Confer first ‘Antarrashtriya Yoga Diwas Media Samman’ on January 7th to mark the Contribution of media in Spreading the message of Yoga
- CRPF’s Ex-DG Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed as an Advisor to the Lt Governor of Jammy&Kashmir
- 9th Women Science Congress being Held on Jan 5-6 at the 107th Indian Science Congress in Bengalore
- Tamil Nadu: Former Assembly Speaker and AIADMK leader P.H. Pandian Dies at the age of 74
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla to attend Conference of Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Commonwealth (CSPOC) in Ottawa, Canada from Jan 6th to 11th.
- Andhra Pradesh Government. Launches YSR Aarogyasri Scheme for providing free Medical treatment to the poor
- National Health Authority (NHA) de-Empanels 171 hospitals across the Country for Indulging in fraudulent activities in Health Insurance Scheme: Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- AB-PMJAY aims to cover over 10 crore poor and vulnerable families providing coverage upto 5 lakh rupees per family per year for secondary and tertiary care Hospitalization.
Banking & SSC 5th January International Current Affairs
- Iraq’s parliament Votes in Favour of Rsolution Calling for ending Foreign Military presence in the Country
Banking & SSC 5th January Economy & Business Current Affairs
- External Affairs Ministry announces Setting up of new, Emerging and Strategic Technologies (NEST) Division
Banking & SSC 5th January Sports Current Affairs
- Chennai Marathon: Kenya’s Felex Rop (2:29.03) and India’s K. Suguna (3:44:30) win men’s and women’s Races Respectively
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.