Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Attention candidates, the Delhi Police has announced new job notification on its official website for the post of Head Constable. As per the notification there are a total of 554 vacancies for Head Constables in Delhi Police. Candidates are advised to go through the official website of Delhi Police i.e. delhipolice.nic.in and apply for the same. As per the official notification, interested candidates can apply for the post from tomorrow, i.e. October 14, 2019.
Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Starting of online application: October 14, 2019
- Closing date of application: November 13, 2019
Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Total number of vacancies: 554
- Vacancies for male: 372
- Vacancies for female: 182
- Both male and female can apply for the Group C posts of head constable under level 4 pay matrix.
Delhi Police jobs 2019: Selection process
The selection process will include four stages out of which two will only be qualifying in nature. The first stage will be a written examination, the date for which will be announced later.
Delhi Police head constable job: Eligibility criteria
- An applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognized education board
- Knowledge of computer typing either in English or Hindi is mandatory
- The required speed in English typing on Computer is 30 words per minute and in Hindi is 25 words per minute
Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Age limit
- The lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 25 years.
Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Application fee
- Unreserved category candidates – Rs 100
- Reserved category candidate – free
Delhi Police recruitment 2019: Payscale
- Candidates will be allowed a salary between 25500 to 81100.
- The vacancies announced are Ministerial and are Group ‘C’ vacancies.