Skip to content
- National Current Affairs
- Economy & Business Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
TODAY’S NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Indian army to habits activity codenamed ‘Sindhu Sudarshan’ in the deserts of Rajasthan from Nov 29 to Dec 4.
- Bureaucrat Braj Raj Sharma appointed Chairman of staff selection commission (SSC)
- Bureaucrat Pankaj Kumar appointed CEO of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Union wellness Ministry to launch nationwide immunisation program under ‘Mission Indradhanush 2.0’ from December 2
- Deepika Padukone and P. V. Sindhu named ambassadors for ‘Bharat Ki Laxmi’ through Prime Minister Modi.
- With registration of 3.1 lakh FIRs, UP topped the crime record in India accounting for 10.1% of total crimes in 2017: NCRB.
- Ashok Malik, former press secretary to President, appointed coverage marketing consultant within the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Actor Ayushmann Khurrana joins arms with UNICEF and Ministry of women and child development to elevate realization towards sexual abuse of children
- IAF conducts test firing of 300 km variety BrahMos floor-to-floor missiles from a cell platform in Andaman Nicobar Islands
TODAY’S ECONOMY& BUSSINESS CURENT AFFAIRS
- BSE Sensex: 38,964 (–335), NSE Nifty: 11,590 (–72)
- Benelli launches Imperiale 400 bike priced at Rs 1.69 lakh
- ITC launches world’s most expensive chocolate priced at Rs 4.3 lakh per kilogram under its Fabelle brand
TODAY’S INTERNATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Liberal party, led by way of Canada’s top Minister Justin Trudeau wins 157 seats in 338-seat House of Commons
- President Kovind attends enthronement ceremony of Japan’s new Emperor Naruhito in Tokyo
TODAY’S SPORTS CURRENT AFFAIRS
- India (497/9 d) beat South Africa (162, 132) with the aid of an innings and 202 runs in 3rd and final test at Ranchi on October 22, 2019, complete 3-0 whitewash.