3rd November National Current Affairs
- AYUSH Minister of State (unbiased charge) Shripad Yesso Naik inaugurates country wide research Institute of Unani medicine for dermis issues in Hyderabad
- 25 lakh JCB Prize for Literature for 2019 won through Madhuri Vijay for the unconventional ‘The far area’
- ‘Red Atlas action Plan Map’ and ‘Coastal Flood Warning approach App (CFLOWS-Chennai)’ launched for flood mitigation in Chennai
India International Science Festival (IISF)
- fifth India international Science Festival (IISF) being organised in Kolkata from November 5th to 8th, 2019
- Theme: RISEN India – research, Innovation, and Science Empowering the Nation
- Vigyanika is the International Science Literature Festival that is organised as a pat of 5th India International Science Festival (IISF) at Kolkata. It likewise includes features a Science Book Fair where in excess of 30 publishers are to show their scientific publications
3rd November International Current Affairs
- PM Modi on the sidelines of 353th ASEAN summit and 14th East Asia Summit, met the President of Indinesia H.E. Joko Widodo and the Thailand PM Prayut Chan-o-Cha (Gen (retd)).
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh holds talks together with his Uzbekistan counterpart major general Bakhodir Nizamovich Kurbanov in Tashkent
- PM Modi attends sixteenth India – ASEAN Summit in Bangkok
- Celebrations marking 50 years of operation of Aditya Birla group in Thailand organised
- Nepal: President Bidya Devi Bhandari removes Governors of all seven provinces appointed by using previous govt.
- Ninth round of India Bangladesh Friendship talk held in Cox’s Bazar on November 1-2
3rd November Economy & Business Current Affairs
- Industrialist and Chairman of Modi Enterprises Krishan Kumar Modi dies at the age of 79
3rd November Sports Current Affairs
- India’s Lakshya Sen wins men’s singles title at SaarLorLux Open Badminton in Germany
- Australia’s Ashleigh Barty wins women’s singles title at WTA Finals in Shenzhen
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.