Banking & SSC 13th December National Current Affairs
- Winter Session of Parliament concludes: 14 bills passed in Lok Sabha; 15 bills passed in the Rajya Sabha
- Military Literature Festival being Organised in Chandigarh from Dec 13th to 15th
- Japanese movie ‘They Say Nothing Stays the Same’ wins ‘Suvarna Chakoram’ (The Golden Crow Pheasant) Award at International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) in Thiruvananthapuram
- Speaker of People’s Majlis of Maldives Mohamed Nasheed and Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid visit India
- India-Japan annual Summit at Guwahati in December 2019, involving PM Modi and Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe, Postponed
- 6th Indian Ocean Dialogue Organised in New Delhi on December 13th by MEA and the Indian Council for World Affairs (ICWA); theme: ‘Indo-Pacific: Re-imagining the Indian Ocean through an Expanded Geography’
- Delhi Dialogue XI being Organised in New Delhi on December 13-14 by MEA and the Research and Information System (RIS) for Developing Countries; theme: ‘Advancing Partnership in Indo-Pacific’
Banking & SSC 13th December International Current Affairs
- Conservative Party of PM Boris Johnson wins Majority in the 650-member House of Commons in UK preferred general elections
- Former PM Abdelmadjid Tebboune wins Presidential election in Algeria
- Winners of Crystal Award announced by the World Economic Forum (WEF).
- Winners: Indian actress Deepika Padukone, China’s media personality Jin Xing, Chicago-based artist Theaster gates and Australian artist Lynette Wallworth
- The Forbes’ Ranking of 100 most powerful women in the world has been topped by German Chancellor Angela Merkel for the ninth consecutive year.
- Indians in the list are: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman (34th), HCL Corporation CEO Roshni Nadar Malhotra (54th) and Biocon Founder Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw (65th)
Banking & SSC 13th December Economy & Business Current Affairs
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency Celebrating National Energy Conservation Week from Decmber 9th to 14; National Energy Conservation day on December 14.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves rise to fresh record high of US$ 453.42 billion in the week ended Dec 6
- Moody’s Investors Service lowers India’s 2019 GDP growth forecast to 5.6%; expects growth to pick up in 2020 and 2021 to 6.6% and 6.7% respectively
- World Design Organization (WDO) to launch its World Design Protopolis in Bangaloru
- Porsche Launches Cayenne Coupe at Rs 1.32 crore
7th ECONOMIC CENSUS
- Seventh Economic Census Launched in the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- MoSPI (Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation) has tied up with CSC (Common Service Centre to conduct the Census.
- Delhi is the 26th state where the census has been Launched, while the process is already on in 20 states and Five UTs.
Banking & SSC 13th December Sports Current Affairs
‘Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life ‘, book written former world Chess Champion Viswanathan Anand and Susan Ninan, Released