Banking & SSC 24th February National Current Affairs
- UP Sunni Central Waqf Board Accepts five acres Land for mosque in Ayodhya, to shape trust to oversee Construction
- Union Rural Development Minister Narendra Singh Tomar Inaugurates the 4th anniversary Celebration of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission with the Theme ‘Aatma Gaon Ki, Suvidha Sheher Ki’
- Training Course on Vessel Search Technique is being Organized by way of the Indian Coast Guard together with the Australian Border Force started in Chennai from February 24 to 28
- AP Government. Launches ‘Jagananna Vasathi Deevena’ Scheme of Supplying economic financial assistance for the hostel and mess Chargs of College students
- Tripartite MoU signed b/w NMCG, Uttarakhand Govt & Indorama Trust for Development of Ghats at Gangotri and Badrinath
- International Conference on Banana 2020 Organised in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu) on February 21-24
- AAP Leader Ram Niwas Goel unanimously re-Elected because the Speaker of Delhi Assembly
Banking & SSC 24th February International Current Affairs
- Malaysia: 94-year Old Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad resigns after a bid by his allies to bring down the Government
- Togo: President Faure Gnassingbe re-elected for a fourth term in power
Banking & SSC 24th February Economy & Business Current Affairs
- CCI approves acquisition of a 100% of Issued and paid-up share Capital of NEEPCO (North Eastern Electric Power Corporation) by way of NTPC from the government.
- NTPC receives CCI approval to acqurie 74.50% of Issued and paid-up Share Capital of THDC India Ltd from the government..
- Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan meets US Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette in New Delhi
- Future Decoded CEO Summit held in Mumbai; RIL Chairman Mukesh Ambani and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella participated
- Abhay Kumar Singh appointed as CMD of NHPC
- Chinese handset maker Realme Launches First 5G smartphone fashions in India
- Central Excise Day 2020 Observed by way of CBEC (Central Board of Excise and Customs) on February 24
Banking & SSC 24th February Sports Current Affairs
- New Zealand (348, 9/0) beat India (165, 191) by 10 wickets in the Opening Test at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington on the third day to take a 1-0 lead in the two-Match Series on February 24, 2020.
- India to host Commonwealth shooting, Archery Events at Chandigarh in January 2022; medals to be Counted in Birmingham Commonwealth Games (July 27 to August 7, 2022) tally