Banking & SSC 28th December National Current Affairs
- Ladakhi New Year Losar Celebrated on Dec 28 2019.
- Maharashtra: Farmers whose Crop loan and Restructured loan exceeds Rs two lakh will be ineligible for the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme.
- Bihar CM Nitish Kumar unveils Statue of Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley in Patna on his birth Anniversary
- Former Doordarshan Director-General Shiv Sharma Dies in Gurugram at the age of 85.
- Composer Ilaiyaraja wins 2019 Harivarasanam award given by the govt of Kerala
- Marathi Litterateur Bhalchandra Nemade and Hindi writer Gynanranjan win ‘Akashdeep Sanman’ awards given by Amar Ujala media group.
Banking & SSC 28th December International Current Affairs
- Pakistan rolls out First batch of its indigenous dual-Seat fighter jets JF-17 manufactured in Collaboration with China
- UNGA Approves Resolution that will start the process of drafting a new International treaty to Combat Cybercrime
- UNGA Adopts USD 3.07-billion Operating budget for 2020; USD 2.9 billion in 2019
- UNGA Approves resolution extending the Investigation into the mysterious 1961 death of Secretary-General Dag Hammarskjold
- Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino wins director of the Year Award at Palm Springs international Film festival for “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”
Banking & SSC 28th December Economy & Business Current Affairs
- Statistics ministry Sets up 28 member Standing Committee on Statistics (SCES) Chaired by Former Chief Statistician Pronab Sen to Improve quality of data
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.