Banking & SSC 27th December National Current Affairs
- MiG-27s Decommissioned from the IAF at Jodhpur air Base
- Strategically Important Rabung bridge Inaugurated in Arunachal Pradesh’s Upper Siang district
- Former Supreme Court Judge Justice Dr S. Mohan Dies at age of the 89 in Chennai
- CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd, a SPV under MEITY, restarts Aadhaar Registration work
- ‘Politics of Opportunism’, a book written by Congress leader and former Union Minister R. P. N. Singh, Released
Banking & SSC 27th December International Current Affairs
- China Launches its largest Carrier rocket Long March-5 Carrying the Shijian-20 Satellite
- Russia’s First Avangard Hypersonic missiles put into Service
- Tropical Cyclone Sarai Touches Fiji
Banking & SSC 27th December Economy & Business Current Affairs
- Number of houses Approved by the Centre under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) crosses 1 crore
- India’s foreign Exchange Reserves rise to Fresh lifetime high of USD 454.948 billion in the week to Dec 20
- SBI to allow ATM withdrawal above Rs 10,000 Rupees only after an OTP verification during 8 PM to 8 AM from January 2020.
- RBI directs large Cooperative banks to Report all exposures of Rs 5 Crore and more to the Central Repository of Information on Large Credits (CRILC)
- GNPA (gross non-performing asset) Ratio of banks may Increase to 9.9% by Sep 2020: RBI’s Financial Stability Report (FSR)
- Alliance Air Commences daily flight Operations on Kalaburagi–Bengalore–Mysuru Routes under RCS-UDAN
- The 102nd Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Association being Organised in Raipur from Dece 27 to 29.
- Defence Minister Launches the mobile app of the DefExpo 2020 Scheduled in Lucknow (February 5-8, 2020)
- BPCL LPG Bottling plant at Balangir, Odisha Dedicated to the Nation
Banking & SSC 27th December Sports Current Affairs
- Former Cricketers Krish Srikkanth and Anjum Chopra (women’s) Selected for the 2019 CK Nayudu Lifetime Award of BCCI.
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.