Online Registration for RRC MTS Recruitment will begin today ( 16 September 2019 ). Candidates can apply the official Website rrcnr.org.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has announced jobs in the catering unit of commercial department of Northern Railway. A total of 118 Vacancies have been announced in the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts.
Interested Candidates can Apply till October 15 at the official website rrcnr.org
ONLINE Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE Indian citizens for recruitment of following Level-1 Multi Tasking Staff in Commercial Department of Northern Railway. Merely Registering/filling up online application on RRC website does not entitle the candidate being eligible for Written Examination. Candidature of the applicant is provisional at all stages of selection process subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website. Separate Application with prescribed fee is to be filled for Service Side & Cooking Side if fulfills the eligibility conditions.
|Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department ,Catering unit – Service side
|Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department ,Catering unit – Cooking Side
Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department ,Catering unit – Service side
Minimum Educational & Technical Qualification
- Service Side : 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS);
- 10th Pass plus course in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT;
- 10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Government/State Government/Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures or recognized by Central Government/State Government/ Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures.
Minimum Educational & Technical Qualification
- Cooking Side : 10th Pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionary/ Baker & Confectioner/Food Production (General) under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS); SIDE
- 10th pass plus course in
(i) Cook (General),
(ii) Cook (Continental),
(iii) Cook (Indian
cuisine), under SDI as approved by NCVT;
- 10th pass plus Trade Diploma in Food Production/Trade Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary, obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Govt./State Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State legislatures or recognized by Central Govt./state Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or state legislatures.
- Experience : NIL
- Acceptable equivalent qualifications, if any : NIL
The candidate should be aged between 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Examination fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and Service Charge as applicable will be borne by the candidate. Candidates to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of examination fee.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favour of RRC/NR. The examination fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges to candidate who actually appeared in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities, PwBD, ExSM, Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Examination Fee will be refunded after deducting bank charges to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Written Examination.
- Candidate to note that in case of refund of Examination Fee it will be transferred back to the source from where it is received in RRC Account.
Scheme for recruitment : The recruitment process shall consist of the Written Examination followed by Document Verification.
Medical Examination : Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite medical fitness standards in Cey-One category prescribed for the post.
Period of Probation : NA.
Period of Training : The selected candidate will be required to undergo training as per extent rules.
Place of Posting : Selected candidates will be posted in Parliament House- Catering Unit, Commercial Department, Northern Railway, New Delhi
How to fill up the Application
- Steps to be followed for filling the ONLINE Application
- Click in the BOX given at the end of the notification undertaking by the candidate that I have read carefully the notification with instructions given above to be complied with during the recruitment process.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE – LOGIN BOX will appear with two options i.e. Login for Already Registered Candidates & for New Registrations.
- Candidate Dashboard will appear as under in RED color which will turn into GREEN on step wise completion. Candidate may complete the Online application from Part I to Part IV with option to take print of the Payment slip and Application for future reference, if need be, in one go or in parts but must be completed in all respects within the last date given.
- Candidate to follow the instructions generated by software during the process of submitting ONLINE APPLICATION at every step
Part 1 : Application Form
Part 2 : Payment of Examination Fee
Part 3 : Uploading Documents photo,Sign & Thumb Impression etc.
Part 4 : Online payment Print
Part 5 : Application Details/Prints
Enclosures to be uploaded with the Online Application
Applicant must upload following documents/certificates with the online application failing which application will be rejected.
a. Proof of Date of Birth (10th or Matric pass certificate).
b. Proof of Essential Educational & Technical Qualification prescribed i.e. Service or
Catering as the case be for the post.
c. In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Economically Backward/EWS/EXSM/PWD/CCAA/NOC etc Certificate in prescribed format as per Annexure available on RRC website www.rrcnr.org
|Date of Publication in Emp. News
|14 September 2019
|Date and Time of opening of online/filling of application.
|At 12:00 Hrs on 16 September 2019
|Date & Time of Closing of Online Application
|At 1200 Hrs on 15 October 2019
|Tentative date of Written Examination
|After 31 October 2019