Reserve Bank of India Vacancy has invited applications for 199 Officers (Grade B). If you are interested in the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019, then you can apply before the last date to apply.
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officers in Grade B on contract basis for the below-mentioned posts/sectors in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Bank.
- Officer Grade B (General) : Rs.35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month
- Officer Grade B (DEPR) : Rs.35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month)
- Officer Grade B (DSIM) : Rs.35150 – 62400 / – (Per Month)Educational Qualification
- Grade B (General) : Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC / ST / PWD) or Bachelor degree as well as equivalent grade in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th-grade examinations.
- Grade B (DEPR) : Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course / Finance with 55% marks. SC / ST: 50% Marks
- Grade B (DSIM) : Master’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics & Informatics with 55% marks. SC / ST: 50% Marks
Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (as on 01.07.2019)
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on online test and interview.
Application fee : Rs.850 / – for General / OBC candidates & Rs.100 / – for SC / ST / PWD, debit card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in. Candidates are required to apply online only through the bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. There is no other method available for submitting the application.
Important Dates Starting date for submission of online application 21 September 2019 Last date for submission of online application 11 October 2019 Tentative date of examination (Paper-I) 09 November 2019 Tentative date of examination (Paper-II) 01 and 02 December 2019