Banking & SSC 22nd November National Current Affairs
- Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ holds talks with Australian counterpart Dan Tehan in Delhi
- India and China to jointly hold 70th celebratory activities in 2020 to mark 70th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties
- J&K achieves highest road length in country under PMGSY (Pradhan Mantri Grameen Sadak Yojana) in 2019, 11,400 km construction completed so far
- Nilkanth Khadilkar, the Editor of Marathi Newspaper Navakal, dies at 85 in Mumbai
- The RBI has expanded the scope of Special non-Resident Rupee (SNRR) Accounts
- Non-residents permitted to open such accounts for rupee denominated overseas borrowings, trade credit and trade invoicing for popularising cross-border transactions in the Domestic Currency.
- The Reserve Bank has constituted a three-member panel to Advise the Administrator of DHFL
- IDFC First Bank’s Non-Executive Chairman Rajiv Lall, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance’s MD & CEO N. S. Kannan, and AMFI’s Chief Executive N S Venkatesh would be part of the panel
- Indian Overseas Bank’s ex-MD R. Subramaniakumar was appointed as the Administrator
- earlier, RBI superseded DHFL’s board and placed the company under an Administrator in the wake of Governance issues and defaults.
Banking & SSC 22nd November International Current Affairs
- 4 Indian-origin lawmakers among 36 ministers inducted into Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s New Cabinet; includes Harjit Sajjan as Defence Minister
SCO S&T MEETING
- The 5th assembly Meeting of SCO Member States’ Heads of Ministries and departments of Science and technology held in Moscow
- Secretary, DSIR (Department for Scientific & Industrial Research) & DG, CSIR, Dr. Shekhar C. Mande, led the Indian delegation.
- India will host the Shanghai Cooperation organisation (SCO) forum of Young Scientists and Innovators in 2020.
Banking & SSC 22nd November Economy & Business Current Affairs
- India’s Foreign exchange reserves at a fresh lifetime high of USD 448.249 billion in the week to november 15
- CBDT Chairman P.C. Mody inaugurates internet Portal for exchange of information on Income Tax
- Muthoot Finance Ltd to acquire IDBI Mutual Fund
- Tourism Ministry organising ‘International Tourism Mart’ at Imphal from November 23 to 25
- Karnataka: Kalaburagi Airport starts operations with flight to Bengaluru
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) directed to issue free FASTags at toll booths until Dec 1
- Wipro Chairman Azim Premji receives MMA Amalgamations industry Business leadership Award 2019 in Chennai
- Amazon Launches Echo Flex smart Speaker at Rs. 2999
ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN AWARDS
- Manoj Bajpayee won the Award for Best Actor for his role in ‘Bhonsle’ directed by of Devashish Makhija
- Ridham Janve won the Young Cinema award for his directorial debut film ‘The Gold-Laden Sheep and the Sacred Mountain’.
Banking & SSC 22nd November Sports Current Affairs
- Wriddhiman Saha becomes fifth Indian wicket-keeper to affect 100 dismissals in test cricket after M. S. Dhoni, Syed Kirmani, Kiran More and Nayan Mongia
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.