Banking & SSC 8th January National Current Affairs
- IRCTC to Start 2 Bharat Darshan Special Tourist trains From Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu): 13-day Mahashivratri Nava Jyotirlinga Special Express on February 19 and 14-day Ramayana Yatra Special Express on March 5
- Facial Recognition Technology Installed at Bengaluru, Manmad and Bhusawal stations as test cases to Identify and nab Criminals
- Cabinet Approves Conferring Institution of national importance (INI) Status to the cluster of Ayurveda Institutions at Gujarat Ayurved University Campus, Jamnagar
- ASCEND 2020 Global Investors Meet being Organised by Kerala government. in Kochi on January 9th to 10th.
- 31st International Kite Festival being Organised in Ahmedabad from January 7th to 13th
- Gujarat Government. to Set up Vikram Sarabhai Children Innovation Center (VSCIC) in the State
Banking & SSC 8th January International Current Affairs
- Kiev bound Ukraine International Airlines aircraft Crashes Shortly after take-off From Tehran killing all 176 people
- Selfie Museum Called Selfie Kingdom (TSK) Inaugurated in Dubai
- Jasbinder Bilan Wins 2019 Costa Children’s Award in UK for ‘Asha and the Spirit Bird’
- Spain: Pedro Sanchez of Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party takes Oath as Prime Minister( PM)
- 936-km TurkStream line for Transporting natural gas From Russia to Turkey Inaugurated
- Pakistan’s Parliament (National Assembly and Senate) pass Bills to give Extension to Army chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa for Three years
- India will be the guest of Honour at the Paris Book Fair in March 2020
Banking & SSC 8th January Economy & Business Current Affairs
- CCEA Approves Strategic disinvestment of equity Shareholding of 4 central PSUs (MMTC, NMDC, MECON, BHEL) and 2 Odisha Goverment. PSUs (IPICOL and OMC) in Neelachal Ispat Nigam (NINL)
- CCEA Approves 1656 km North East Gas Grid project of Indradhanush Gas Grid having an Estimated Cost of Rs 9265 Crore
- M. Nagaraj Appointed CMD of PSU Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)
- SBI Launches ‘Residential builder Finance with buyer guarantee’ (RBBG) scheme aimed at Improve Homebuyers’ Confidence
HENLEY PASSPORT INDEX
- Japan has topped Henley Passport Index while Afghanistan is last (107th).
- A country’s Ranking is Based on the number of countries Its holders can enter without prior visa Approval.
- Japanese Citizens can enter 191 Countries while Afghan Nationals can only travel to 26 Countries without a visa.
Banking & SSC 8th January Sports Current Affairs
- Ladakh wins 7th National Ice Hockey Championship Women trophy in Leh
For daily , weekly , monthly current affairs ,E news papers
And for other materials join our what’s app group and telegram.